1881 – All Saints Church, Yandina was built as a community church and was used by various denominations for many years.
1889 – St. Margaret’s Church, Woombye was dedicated and services were held about once a month.
1901 – The First Church of England services in Nambour were held at the School of the Arts, and later at the Court House.
1903 – St. John the Baptist Church was dedicated in the growing district of Nambour
1959 – A congregation of about 800 celebrated the dedication of the new War Memorial Church of St. John the Baptist on Currie St.